⇺ ITINERARY ⇻
Start: 9 am End: 1 pm ( An afternoon trip can be done as well)
Tugboat : Discover a relic that has been frozen in time! This 30ft wreck is one of the most amazing places to snorkel on the island for its easy access and the colorful fish that have chosen this safe haven as their home. We will tell you all about the story of this complete wreck that has been at the bottom of the ocean for over 30 years!
Fort Beekenburg : Have you ever imagined how the shores of Curaçao were defended from pirates and other enemies, in the 1700's? We present to you the historic site of Fort Beekenburg. This Fortress is located in the Caracasbay area and was used as a protection against enemies, such as pirates. We will take you on a small trail leading to the top of the fortress, where you will have a great view of the surrounding area.
Director's Bay : Enjoy a calm and secluded beach far away from the busy streets of Willemstad. Director's Bay has an amazing underwater world with its incredible snorkel spot thanks to its prestine coral. Turtles have been spotted in the area!
Spanish Water panoramic view : Photo opportunity! Take the time to soak it all in, as we stop at a scenic panoramic view of the Janthiel, Caracasbay, and Spanish water area. This is the perfect spot for some awesome souvenir pictures of your trip!
The end : We will drop you off near the port downtown or at your hotel.
GONE snorkeling TugBoat : STARTING FROM 65$ (Tax included)
To book this trip with us, click on the link below!
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Unlimited bottles of water
- Snorkel equipment (mask, tuba, open heel fins)
- Hotel & Port pick up & drop off located in Willemstad
- You don't need any snorkeling skills but you must be able to swim
- It is recommended to wear swimming shoes since some parts of the shallow water can be uneven and sharp
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking within 48 hours
- People under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent
- The tour can be done in english, french, spanish, dutch & papiamentu
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled you will be given the option of an alternative date or your trip will be refunded
- If your accomodation is located outside of Willemstad, an extra charge will be added to the price
- For our cancellation policies, please refer to our FAQ page