⇺ Gone 7 days to Curacao⇻
Day 1 : Let's meet up in Willemstad Curaçao!
Day 2 : Explore the Hato caves, meet the fishermen of Playa Lagun & experience cliff jumping at Playa Kenepa Grandi. Get mesmerized by the most popular scenery of the island.
Day 3 : Take time to discover the incredible national park of Shete Boka where you can observe waves crashing against underground caves. Have the chance to swim with turtles in their natural habitat and relax at Daaibooi baai.
Day 4 : Walk on the historic walls of the fort that was the sole line of defense of the island`s harbour. Get the chance to see, photograph & discover the colorful dowtown of Willemstad. Shop at the only floating market of the Caribbean. Visit the world famous Blue Curaçao distillery, and try our traditional local cuisine. Finish the day with an authentic Curaçao beach party.
Day 5 : Climb up to the highest peak of the island and discover the beautiful flora and fauna that the Christoffel national park has to offer! Learn more about the history of Curaçao at the Savonet slavery museum. Last but definitely not least, chill on the beautiful white sandy beach of Playa Cas Abou.
Day 6 : Visit 12 acres of Aloe Vera plants and learn all about its natural benefits. We invite you to enter the universe of Mimi's Eco Farm and to explore the incredible wreck of Thug Boat while snorkeling. You will also visit a fort that was used to defend the island from pirates. Have dinner at a nice restaurant to enjoy your last evening on the island.
Day 7 : Drop off at the Curaçao international airport
* This itinerary is subject to changes beyond our control including, weather, road and trail conditions
↠ For any questions about other possibilities for private or group tours, please contact us! ↞
Choose the best option for you!
Activities + Deluxe accommodation + Breakfast
Starting from 1458.42 $ USD
Activities + Apartment
Starting from 1157.58 $ USD
Starting from 812.05 $ USD
Adonai Hotel Boutique B&B is located in one of the most exclusive areas of Curaçao, Jan Thiel. The hotel is just 15 minutes away from downtown Willemstad by car, and is in walking distance of Jan Thiel beach, Papagayo beach, and Caracasbaai beach, where you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving and boating. Besides beaches, it is also in walking distance of a shopping center, casino, spa, supermarket, and 10 different restaurants. The hotel is nearby a bus stop which makes it easy for public transport around the island.
Iguana Inn is located in the Janwe district just a 10-minute drive from Willemstad city center and is very close to the popular Caracasbaai Street. Perfect for families looking for convenient and comfortable accommodation, Iguana Inn offers multi-bedroom apartments, a full kitchen and convenient storage space. The apartment is just 5 minutes walk from 2 supermarkets and several restaurants.
6 breakfast at Adonai Hotel Boutique only
6 nights at Adonai Hotel Boutique or at Iguana Inn depending on the chosen accommodation
1 bottle of water per day
Pick up and drop of at the airport as planned in the itinerary
Hato Caves guided tour
Entrance fees to access Christoffel national park and Shete Boka national park
Entrance fee to Savonet Museum
All the entrance fees to any beaches
- 10$ per extra meals
Flights ticket: around 600$ roundtrip * Curaçao International Airport
Beach chair rental
- Participants are advised to wear proper clothing and shoes for the different activities
- Participants are advised to take precausions against the hot sun of Curaçao
- Participants are advised to not participate if they are pregnant
- Participants are advised to not participate if they have back problems or any other serious health issues
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking within 48 hours
- People under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent
- The tour can be done in english, french, spanish, papiamentu & dutch
- Some activities are subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled you will be given the option of an alternative activity
- For our cancellation policies, please refer to our FAQ page