⇺ Gone 5 days to Curacao⇻
Day 1 : Let's meet up in Willemstad Curaçao!
Day 2: Visit the Hato cave that was formed under water millions of years ago and then admire magnificent pink flamingos in salt lakes. Take time to discover the incredible national park of Shete Boka where you can observe waves crashing against underground caves. Finish the day by swimming with turtles in their natural habitat and sunbathe in the warm sun of Curaçao at Playa Kenepa Grandi where you can experience cliff jumping.
Day 3: Enjoy a beach hopping day starting at Playa Lagun and have lunch with a fantastic view over the ocean. Spend the rest of the day relaxing on the beautiful white sandy beach of Playa Cas Abou.
Day 4: We invite you to enter the universe of Mimi's Eco Farm and then discover the colorful city of Willemstad and shop at the only floating Caribbean market. Have a chance to taste the local traditional cuisine and visit the Curaçao Blue Alcohol Factory. You are then invited to explore the wreck of Thug Boat while snorkeling and to visit a fort that was used to defend the island against the pirates. Finish your stay with a delicious meal in one of the nice restaurants of the island.
Day 5 : Drop off at the Curaçao international airport
* This itinerary is subject to changes beyond our control including, weather, road and trail conditions
↠ For any questions about other possibilities for private or group tours, please contact us! ↞
Choose the best option for you!
Activities + Deluxe accommodation + Breakfast
Starting from 1178.29 $ USD
Activities + Apartment
Starting from 977.73 $ USD
Starting from 741.20 $ USD
Adonai Hotel Boutique B&B is located in one of the most exclusive areas of Curaçao, Jan Thiel. The hotel is just 15 minutes away from downtown Willemstad by car, and is in walking distance of Jan Thiel beach, Papagayo beach, and Caracasbaai beach, where you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving and boating. Besides beaches, it is also in walking distance of a shopping center, casino, spa, supermarket, and 10 different restaurants. The hotel is nearby a bus stop which makes it easy for public transport around the island.
Iguana Inn is located in the Janwe district just a 10-minute drive from Willemstad city center and is very close to the popular Caracasbaai Street. Perfect for families looking for convenient and comfortable accommodation, Iguana Inn offers multi-bedroom apartments, a full kitchen and convenient storage space. The apartment is just 5 minutes walk from 2 supermarkets and several restaurants.
4 breakfast at Adonai Hotel Boutique only
4 nights at Adonai Hotel Boutique or at Iguana Inn depending on the chosen accommodation
1 bottle of water per day
Pick up and drop of at the airport as planned in the itinerary
Hato Caves guided tour
Entrance fees to access Shete Boka national park
All the entrance fees to any beaches
- 10$ per extra meals
Flights ticket: around 600$ roundtrip * Curaçao International Airport
Beach chair rental
- Participants are advised to wear proper clothing and shoes for the different activities
- Participants are advised to take precausions against the hot sun of Curaçao
- Participants are advised to not participate if they are pregnant
- Participants are advised to not participate if they have back problems or any other serious health issues
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking within 48 hours
- People under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent
- The tour can be done in english, french, spanish, papiamentu & dutch
- Some activities are subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled you will be given the option of an alternative activity
- For our cancellation policies, please refer to our FAQ page