⇺ ITINERARY ⇻
Start: 7 am End: 5 pm
Let us pick you up: You will be picked up at your hotel and given a briefing and safety instructions by the guide/driver in reference to the trip. (Cruise ship pickup also possible)
Mount Christoffel : Climb to the highest peak of the island! You will get to discover the beautiful flora and fauna that the Christoffel national park has to offer! As soon as you reach the top part of the mountain, you will get an amazing panoramic view of the wild and untamed west side of Curaçao. We will be giving you explanation about the area and the island all throughout the hike.
Lunch time : Enjoy a pleasant and typical delicious "Krioyo" lunch at one of the best local restaurant of the island. (not included in the package)
Playa Cas Abou : Discover this gorgeous beach of Curaçao! This white sandy beach allows you to enjoy the authentic natural beauty of the island. Playa Cas Abou is a full serviced natural beach that includes a restaurant, restrooms, showers and aquatic sports rental equipments. This beach is ideal for families!
Flamingo Watching : Get the chance to see wild flamingos at the salt bays of Sint Willibrordus.
Final part of the trip : We will drive you back to downtown Willemstad, or at your hotel.
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Beach chair rental
- All the entrance fees for the different beaches
- Entrance fees for Christoffel national park
- Entrance fees to Savonet museum
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Hotel & Port pick up & drop off
⤃ WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADD A DRINKS PACKAGE TO YOUR ADVENTURE WITH US? ASK US ABOUT OUR OPTIONS! ⤂
- The Hike is strenuous and takes about 2h to 3h to get to the peak and come back down
- Participants are advised to wear proper closed shoes for the hike (no flip flops or sandals)
- Participants are advised to take precausions against the hot sun of Curaçao
- Participants are advised to not participate if they are pregnant
- Participants are advised to not participate if they have back problems or any other serious health issues
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking within 48 hours
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent
- The tour can be done in english, french, spanish, papiamentu & dutch
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled you will be given the option of an alternative date or your trip will be refunded
- For our cancellation policies, please refer to our FAQ page